About Cathe's 15 New STS 2.0: Muscle & Recovery Workout DVDs
PHASE 1: TOTAL BODY WORKOUTS
- Giant Sets DVD - In this routine we'll perform 10 exercises back-to-back with very little rest for a total of three rounds. In our second round we'll change things up a bit by performing the 10 exercises in a unilateral fashion, working one side at a time. This technique will address any muscle imbalances that we may have between sides. You will get a one-minute break between each round. This is just enough time to get your mind and your muscle ready to push through the next round. This is an advanced Giant Sets method that will leave no muscle group untouched in each sweat-packed round.
- Tri-Sets DVD - In this routine we'll perform exercises in a Tri-Set method, doing 3 exercises for the same body part back-to-back with very little rest between exercises. We'll focus on same or related muscles groups, placing more demand and overload on each specific muscle group before we reach a one-minute rest break.
- Super Sets DVD - In this routine we'll do 2 exercises for opposing muscle groups back-to-back with very little rest between exercises. The transition back and forth between opposing muscle groups will allow one muscle group to rest briefly while the other works, but this routine still moves. You'll get a one-minute break between rounds to give you time to power back up and push on. Challenging our muscles to work through fatigue as we move quickly between exercises will help to increase our overall strength and stamina.
PHASE 2: ALL UPPER BODY / ALL LOWER BODY WORKOUTS
- Upper Body 1 DVD - In this routine, we will focus on one muscle group at a time with slow, steady reps. We will completely fatigue that muscle group before moving on to the next. Each grouping will feel a bit more challenging as the assisting muscle groups get more fatigued. This workout includes heavy weighted exercises as well as exercises that utilize body weight or resistance tubing.
- Upper Body 2 DVD - In this routine, we will focus on one muscle group at a time, except for Chest and Triceps which will be worked together. Like Upper Body 1, this routine will completely fatigue one muscle group before moving on, but this time the muscle groups are shuffled in a new order and given a new set of exercises. This will switch up the way that the upper body fatigues overall. Some lighter weight and resistance tube exercises will be mixed in as finisher sets.
- Lower Body 1 DVD - In this routine, we'll hit the legs and glutes from all angles with slow, heavy, controlled reps. The workout also includes an intense stability ball finisher for one final burn before calling it a day!
- Lower Body 2 DVD - In this routine, we'll hit the legs and glutes from all angles with slow, heavy, controlled reps just like we did in Lower Body 1, but this time we have a new set of exercises for a whole new challenge. This workout also includes an intense finisher using your stability ball.
PHASE 3: SINGLE BODY PART WORKOUTS
- Back / Biceps DVD - This DVD includes two complete single-body part routines. Each of the 2 workouts will stay focused on one single body part to completely fatigue that muscle group. This type of training gives you the opportunity to focus entirely on that muscle group to give it the time and intensity that it needs for muscle growth. We will hit the muscle from all angles with heavy weighted exercises as well as with exercises that use your own body weight or rubber resistance. *Some of the premixes included will mix the two body parts together for an additional split body parts training option. This additional split option will be used in some of the program rotations for additional challenge and variety.
- Chest / Triceps DVD - This DVD includes two complete single-body part routines. Each of the 2 workouts will stay focused on one single body part to completely fatigue that muscle group. This type of training gives you the opportunity to focus entirely on that muscle group to give it the time and intensity that it needs for muscle growth. We will hit the muscle from all angles with heavy weighted exercises as well as with exercises that use your own body weight or rubber resistance. *Some of the premixes included will mix the two body parts together for an additional split body parts training option. This additional split option will be used in some of the program rotations for additional challenge and variety.
- Legs / Shoulders DVD - This DVD includes two complete single-body part routines. Each of the 2 workouts will stay focused on one muscle group. This type of training gives you the opportunity to focus entirely on that muscle group to give it the time and intensity that it needs for muscle growth. We will hit the shoulders from all angles with heavy weighted exercises as well as with exercises that use rubber resistance. The leg routine will include heavy weighted exercises to hit all areas of the lower body and will also include some exercises that use the fabric Boss Loop. *Some of the premixes included will mix the two body parts together for an additional split body parts training option. This additional split option will be used in some of the program rotations for additional challenges and variety.
- BONUS EXERCISES were also filmed and will be mixed into premixes for even more workout variety!
*It's important to note that recovery days are different from rest days. Rest days are time not spent exercising while recovery days are movement techniques performed to maximize your body's repair. STS 2.0 encourages having rest days (as needed) along with recovery days throughout your entire workout program.
- Foam Rolling Upper Body / Foam Rolling Lower Body DVD - This DVD includes two recovery workouts. In these workouts, Cathe will guide you through the techniques of foam rolling for both the upper and lower body using her orange 36-inch foam roller. Foam rolling is especially effective at times when your muscles are very tight and sore. Cathe will review how to find and focus on your own specific "trigger points" to make the most out of your foam rolling experience. These foam rolling workouts can be used in your fitness program in whichever way works best for you, pre-workout, post-workout, or as a stand-alone workout option. You can also choose to do one or both at any given time.
- Chair Yoga / Mat Yoga DVD - This DVD includes two recovery workouts. The Chair Yoga workout will feature relaxing yoga stretches and postures performed entirely in a seated position on a chair. The Chair Yoga workout is a gentler routine that will take you through yoga stretches in a less intense manner. This is especially helpful on days when your body is feeling exceptionally sore. The Mat Yoga will feature yoga postures focusing on length and deep stretches performed down on a yoga mat. This routine is performed in a more intense, challenging manner. These workouts can be done separately or together for a longer, more intense yoga practice when desired.
- Mobility 1 / Mobility 2 DVD - This DVD includes two separate mobility workouts. Each of these routines features different mobility movements done in multiple positions. Mobility training is an important part of your fitness and recovery routine for many reasons. Our mobility is what allows us to move through our daily activities without strain or pain in our bodies. If muscles become too tight and immobile, we are at a much greater risk of injury. Mobility training will help to prevent this, thereby improving your posture, range of motion, and providing much-needed recovery from more intense training. The more mobile your body is, the more strength and power you'll be able to put out during your physically demanding workouts. Mobility 1 and 2 can be done separately or together for a longer mobility session when desired.
- Active Recovery / Total Body Stretch DVD - This DVD includes two separate recovery workouts. Active Recovery is a bit breathier and can be used on recovery days when you still want to break a little extra sweat during your stretch routine. The Active Recovery workout will help your body to stretch and will relieve the stress of more intense routines, but it will also get your heart rate up for a little more of a "light workout" feel. Total Body Stretch is a gentler extended stretch routine for the entire body that will take you through slow, controlled movements to help you fully relax and recover. Combine these two recovery routines with an ab routine of your choice and it's the perfect combination for a complete active recovery day.
This DVD includes 3 ab routines to complement your strength training program:
- Standing Abs - This routine will utilize a barbell plate as you move through a variety of fun and effective standing core exercises. We will be using lighter weights so that you can really focus on your core engagement without the shoulders taking over. Once you've got the movements down you can increase to a slightly heavier weight for an even greater challenge. A dumbbell option will be shown for those who don't wish to use a barbell plate.
- Mini Ball Abs - This routine will utilize a Cathe Mini Yoga Ball to challenge your core strength and stabilization through a variety of challenging floor and plank-based exercises. A no-equipment option will be shown for those who don't have a Mini Ball.
- No Equipment Abs - This routine requires nothing but a mat and your focus. In this routine, you'll be doing challenging floor-based core exercises. Modifications will be shown on some of the exercises which will allow you to make the movements easier or more difficult depending on your ability.
Packaged in Our New STS 2.0 Zippered Travel/Storage Case!The STS 2.0: Muscle & Recovery Series comes packaged in a sturdy and convenient travel case that will neatly store all the STS 2.0 DVDs! Featuring full-color STS prints on both sides, a separate inner slot for each of the series' DVDs, as well as a full wrap-around zippered closure, this new case will keep your DVDs safe at home or on the go!
FREE Cathe Friedrich STS 2.0: Muscle & Recovery Online User's GuideAn online user's guide with several rotations, program information and tips, and complete workout instructions will be available to download as a PDF or viewed on your computer. This guide will also include printable workout cards to help you log your weight selections and track your progress as you move through the STS 2.0 program.
Get Double Free ShippingUSA customers - Get Double Free Shipping, which means if you order any of our other in-stock DVDs with your pre-order, we will ship your current in-stock DVDs for FREE now. If you order any of our fitness products with your pre-sale order they will also ship now, but shipping charges may apply to some items. When your pre-order DVDs are available in the Fall, they will ship for FREE! *We will select the shipping method for all Free-Ship items. In most cases, this will be USPS First Class.
International customers - Your pre-sale STS DVDs will ship worldwide for free. Any additional free ship or non-free ship items you also order will be shipped with your pre-sale order. **International customers are responsible for any import tax or fees your country may charge. **We will select the shipping method for all Free-Ship items.
Estimated STS Shipping DateWe currently estimate STS 2.0 to ship in the first quarter of 2023; however, supply chain issues could cause delays.
Time Is Running Out To Get Our Lowest Price! Current STS Pre-Sale Prices End Dec 19th