Get ready to up your fitness game with Cathe's STS Adjustable Workout Dip & Pull-Up Bars!
As featured in Cathe's STS 2.0: Muscle & Recovery Series, this adjustable parallel bar system was created to both assist and challenge you with exercise options to build strength through the upper body and core. Now you can perform exercises such as, dips, pull-ups, inverted rows and more in the comfort of your home.
The STS Bars are also an excellent stabilizing tool for many lower body, barre, stretching, and cardio exercises. Built with a steel frame, this durable training tool is built to last and yet is also lightweight and easy to maneuver.
The STS Bars can be used independently of one another or with the included steel stabilizing connector to keep the bars steady as you perform exercises. Adjustability on both bar height and distance between the bars, enable you to choose settings that are a perfect fit for you. Durable foam non-slip grips have been added for hand comfort and safety.
Both Safety knobs and safety catch pins are included for added security during your workout. Rubber feet help to prevent slipping on smooth surfaces.
Cathe Adjustable STS Workout Dip & Pull-Up Bars:
- Assembles easily in minutes
- Sturdy steel frame
- Steel stabilizing connector can be used to keep bars steady while exercising
- Height adjustments are held securely in place by both safety knobs and safety catch pins
- 4 height adjustments ranging from 32 to 40 inches
- Rubber feet prevent slipping on smooth surfaces
- Durable foam grips provide a comfortable non-slip grip
- Bars can be used independently or with stabilizing connector
- Distance between bars while using stabilizer is adjustable using safety knobs
- Bars are 26 inches wide. Bar legs/feet are 20 inches long
- Can support up to 400 lbs.
Assembling Your Dip & Pull-Up Bar