The Cathe Door Anchor - Turn Your Door Into a GymTurn any door into a home gym with a high-quality Cathe resistance band door anchor. Installation is quick and easy. Just place the door anchor in the top, side or bottom gap of your door and close the door securely.
Insert your elastic band of choice through the anchor strap and you're ready to go! The Cathe Door Anchor is compatible with all types of resistance bands.
Soft neoprene padding inside the anchor strap protects your bands from any damage while being used in the anchor. The dense, 2.5-inch round foam stopper holds securely without damaging your door or door jam. The anchor strap is made of thick, durable nylon with heavy duty stitching to prevent any splitting or ripping. This ensures that you will get maximum product life from your door anchor and provides a safe exercise experience.
The Cathe Door Anchor is small and lightweight making it a perfect exercise travel companion. Throw the anchor and a elastic or resistance band into your suitcase and you can get a total body workout anytime, anywhere!
Cathe Resistance Band Door Anchor
- Dense foam stopper prevents slipping and damage to door
- No screws or drilling is needed. Simply place in door gap and the close door securely
- Heavy-duty nylon anchor strap prevents splitting or ripping
- Compatible with all types of stretch bands
- Neoprene pad prevents damage to bands and tubes
- Lightweight and portable
- Can be used at the top, side, or bottom of most doors for a total body band workout
How To Use Your Cathe Door Anchor