XTRAIN has been uniquely designed to fit almost anyone's hectic schedule and there are hundreds of ways the XTRAIN program can be done. This way you're not limited to just the regular 90 Day program. For example; just like we did in Cross Train Express, each of the XTRAIN cardio workouts comes with several options to do a short (approx 15 min) single muscle group strength training workout at the end of your cardio workout. We've even added optional 100 rep challenges to every cardio workout as another strength training option. And of course XTRAIN also offers multiple body part workouts just like we did in the original STS program, but this time we have reduced the time of the workouts and the equipment needed. So what do you get when you combine kickbutt cardio workouts with effective undulating weight workouts, great music, tons of premixes, detailed chapter menus, and beautiful filming? A system that stands in a league of its own.THE XTRAIN SERIES!!!
Terms and Conditions:
1. We estimate that your presale order will ship sometime towards the end of Fall or Early Winter, but this is only an estimated ship date and not a guaranteed ship date. It has been very common with past presales for the shipping date to be pushed back several weeks and even several months. You should only pre-order if you understand and accept that the shipping date may be delayed.
2. You can get free shipping on all of our current in stock DVDs (including our newest: CrossFire and To The Max) and most of our lighter fitness equipment like Firewalkers, Slide N Glide discs and bands when you pre-order XTRAIN. With our XTRAIN pre-sale we're offering Double Free Shipping which means if you order any of our other in stock DVDs and/or qualified fitness equipment along with your XTRAIN preorder, we will ship your current in stock items now worldwide for FREE. When XTRAIN is available it will ship for FREE too!
3. Discount Coupons may be used on any of our Current DVDs a Fitness products, but not XTRAIN.
4. We estimate that your presale order will ship in late Fall or early Winter, but this is only an estimated ship date and not a guaranteed ship date. It has been very common with past presales for the shipping date to be pushed back several weeks and even several months. You should only pre-order if you understand and accept that the shipping date may be delayed.
5. Downloads will not be released until the first day shipping for the DVDs
6. You may cancel your preorder at anytime and get a full refund up and until seven days before presale orders begin shipping. At this time all orders will be locked and all sales will be final (sorry no exceptions).
7. If you take advantage of our free shipping offer and then later on cancel your presale order, you will receive a refund less the shipping fees on any current products you may have also ordered.
8. If you cancel a preorder you may not reorder until the presale has ended and the new DVDs are in stock.
9. On orders that qualify for free shipping we will select the shipping carrier (usually USPS).
10. All normal http://shop.cathe.com & http://cathedownloads.com terms and conditions still apply.